Board Governance Research LLC provides independent research on corporate governance practices, board composition, and director demographics. Founder and CEO, Annalisa Barrett, has nearly 20 years of experience researching and advising on corporate governance issues from a variety of angles including corporate consulting, institutional investor advising and educating Boards of Directors. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive, dynamic and accurate research which furthers the important discussions in the field.
Specific services offered include:
- Prevalence analyses of specific governance practices in place at company groups of various sizes (e.g., industry, geography)
- Comprehensive governance analyses of individual companies
- Benchmarking of governance practices against peer companies or investor voting guidelines
- Detailed review of corporate disclosures and governance documents
- In-depth analyses of company-specific governance events and changes
- Presentations and on-site training regarding governance trends, investor expectations, and board practices